This web site could comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
These oatmeal chocolate chip bars are a scrumptious deal with. They’re thick and chewy, filled with candy chocolate chips, and excellent for any event. Bonus that they’re very straightforward to make!
We love making dessert bars as they’re often straightforward to make and at all times enjoyable to eat. In case you agree, be sure that to strive these blueberry jam and these cherry pie bars!
Straightforward Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
In case you like oatmeal cookies then you’ll LOVE these bars! The good, huge items are completely chewy and each chunk has numerous chocolate. We use each chocolate chips AND chocolate chunks for the perfect texture. The chips soften into the bars whereas the chunks provide you with bites of chocolate. They’re irresistible.
It is a recipe that will get delivered to potlucks and picnics and is at all times met with rave opinions. Simply strive bringing them to your subsequent get-together; they’ll disappear from the desk quick!
How you can Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
The toughest a part of making oatmeal chocolate chip bars is ready for them to chill down. They scent so good that you just’ll wish to lower into them straight away! However if you would like bars with clear lower edges, you’ll have to have just a little persistence and wait till they’re cool.
- Combine Collectively: Cream the butter and sugars then add the remainder of the moist substances.
- Dry Substances: Add all of the dry substances without delay and blend them in by hand.
- Put together Pan: Press the thick batter right into a baking dish and prime with further chocolate chips.
- Bake: Now bake the bars till they’re golden.
So Many Methods to Get pleasure from Oatmeal Bars
It is a tremendous easy dessert recipe and a fantastic one to make once you’re baking with youngsters or brief on time.
- Chocolate: Use white chocolate chips and chunks.
- Coconut: Add ½ cup of shredded coconut into the batter.
- Raisins: Combine in 1 cup of raisins.
- Cinnamon: Add a teaspoon of cinnamon for some spice.
- Cocoa Powder: Combine ½ cup of cocoa powder into the batter for a very chocolatey expertise.
How you can Retailer Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars
If there are each any bars leftover from dessert, they make a wonderful candy breakfast deal with. We love having fun with them with a cup of sizzling espresso! As soon as these bars have cooled fully, they’re finest saved in a coated container at room temperature.
- How Lengthy do These Bars Final? Chocolate chip oatmeal bars will keep recent tasting for about 3 days.
- Freezing Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars: These bars freeze very properly. Minimize them into bars then freeze them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. As soon as they’re frozen, place them right into a freezer container and retailer them as much as three months.
I really like how straightforward dessert bars are to make like my Mother’s Nanaimo Bars. These bars are good for any special day, feeding a crowd or a fast dessert for after college snack. Attempt these scrumptious cookie bars at the moment!
Preheat your oven to 350 levels. Butter a 9×9 or 9×13 baking dish then frivolously mud it with flour.
Cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a big bowl or stand mixer till gentle and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla and beat till mixed.
Add the flour, rolled oats, baking soda, and salt and stir till principally combined utilizing a wood spoon. Add ¾ cup of each the chocolate chunks and chocolate chips and stir till they’re combined into the batter.
Switch the batter to the baking dish and gently press the highest down in order that it’s clean. High with the reserved ¼ cup of each the chocolate chunks and chocolate chips.
Bake for 20-25 minutes if utilizing a 9×13 inch pan or 25-Half-hour if utilizing a 9×9 inch pan. The perimeters must be golden and the middle not wiggly when you shake the pan. Let the bars cool fully earlier than slicing them into squares.
Energy364kcal (18%)Carbohydrates43g (14%)Protein5g (10%)Fats20g (31%)Saturated Fats12g (60%)Trans Fats1gLdl cholesterol56mg (19%)Sodium298mg (12%)Potassium138mg (4%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar24g (27%)Vitamin A420IU (8%)Vitamin C1mg (1%)Calcium43mg (4%)Iron2mg (11%)
All dietary info relies on third social gathering calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will differ relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.