This web site could include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein has soften in your mouth tender beef with broccoli, carrots, and noodles. The sauce provides such wonderful taste to this extremely straightforward meal!
Do that beef and broccoli combo in a gradual cooker or insta pot too. Gradual Cooker Beef and Broccoli or Insta Pot Beef Broccoli are two flavorful recipes your complete household will take pleasure in.
20 Minute Garlic Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein
Fast and simple meals to make for your loved ones are at all times high precedence. I particularly love creating straightforward meals that don’t require quite a lot of effort, however are completely delish! For instance, this Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein is a tried and true household favourite of ours. The meat and broccoli coated within the sticky and candy sauce is a dinner all of us crave usually!
That is THEE excellent meal to make for your loved ones and particularly for the busy again to highschool time. I put this meal collectively in beneath 20 minutes with out dashing round. It’s easy and simple to throw collectively on the final minute or to make forward. That is the proper filling and satisfying dinner at house and I do know that you’re going to find it irresistible as a lot as we did!
Substances for Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein
This listing of substances could look lengthy, however don’t fear, you in all probability have most of these things readily available. Conventional asian substances like hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil are staples you’ll use repeatedly for scrumptious asian flavors. This Garlic and Beef Broccoli Lo Mein additionally makes use of a bit of little bit of garlic, brown sugar, and pepper give one of the best spice to the sauce!
- Lo mein noodles or spaghetti noodles: Both shall be scrumptious!
- Broccoli florets: Add to boiling water within the final 5 minutes of cooking the pasta.
- Olive oil: Coat skillet with oil earlier than including in steak to prepare dinner it completely.
- Flank steak: sliced in opposition to the grain
- Garlic cloves: Minced will give a terrific taste to the steak.
- Carrot: Shredded carrots rapidly prepare dinner within the skillet with garlic after steak is completed.
- Brown sugar: Measure packed for a terrific wealthy sweetness within the sauce.
- Soy sauce: Diminished-sodium provides an ideal quantity of saltiness.
- Hoisin sauce: Provides thick glaze-like texture and candy and salty taste.
- Sesame oil: Mix with soy sauce, hoisin, ginger, and seasonings for the proper sticky-sweet sauce.
- Floor ginger: Heat spicy taste that could be a little candy.
- Crushed pink pepper flakes: Provides a bit of warmth.
- Pepper: To style!
Let’s Make Lo Mein!
Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein is very easy to place along with simply 2 pans and 20 minutes. It’s a restaurant high quality meal you can make at house.
- Prepare dinner pasta: In a big pot with boiling water, prepare dinner the noodles in line with bundle instructions. Add the broccoli the final 5 minutes of cooking and allow them to prepare dinner till tender. Drain the noodles and broccoli.
- Prepare dinner steak: Whereas the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a medium sized skillet. Prepare dinner the steak till not pink. Add the garlic, and carrots and prepare dinner for a minute extra.
- Combine sauce: In a small bowl whisk collectively the brown sugar soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, pink pepper and pepper.
- Toss every part collectively: Add the spaghetti to the skillet and pour the sauce on high and toss till integrated.
Variations of Lo Mein
Historically Lo Mein is a stir fry meal that’s made up of noodles tossed with veggies or meats and an asian sauce. The beauty of it’s you can customise this unbelievable combination of flavors and textures relying on what veggies and meats you will have readily available. Variations will make this meal extra handy and quick, whereas nonetheless giving the identical nice tasting outcomes!
- No noodles: Miss the noodles for a easy veggie and meat stir fry. The thick and candy sauce is insanely scrumptious and provides the dish a lot taste you’ll not even miss these carbs!
- Protein: Swap out the meat for hen or shrimp if that’s what you will have helpful. Additionally strive Hen Chow Mein or Shrimp Stir fry for nice tasting recipes your loved ones will go loopy over.
- Veggies solely: Miss the meat for a scrumptious vegetarian model of this meal. For extra particulars on learn how to create the BEST veggie Lo Mein make sure you learn my 20 Minute Vegetable Lo Mein recipe. Best Vegetable Stir Fry is a good recipe to take a look at too!
Can You Make Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein Forward?
Sure! This can be a implausible recipe to make forward as a part of your loved ones’s meal prepping! Enable it to chill utterly and retailer in an hermetic container. It can stay good within the fridge for 3-4 days. Or, freeze it for as much as 6 months. Thaw within the fridge then warmth on a skillet till heat all through.
Extra Savory Beef and Broccoli Recipes
20 Minute Garlic Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein
Prep Time 5 minutes
Prepare dinner Time 15 minutes
Complete Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 Individuals
20 Minute Garlic Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein has soften in your mouth tender beef with broccoli, carrots, and noodles. The sauce provides such wonderful taste to this extremely straightforward meal!
lo mein noodles
or spaghetti noodles
sliced in opposition to the grain
packed brown sugar
reduced-sodium soy sauce
crushed pink pepper flakes
Up to date on July 20, 2020 and April 4, 2021
Initially Posted on August 20, 2017
Energy407kcal (20%)Carbohydrates61g (20%)Protein20g (40%)Fats10g (15%)Saturated Fats2g (10%)Ldl cholesterol34mg (11%)Sodium760mg (32%)Potassium465mg (13%)Fiber3g (12%)Sugar15g (17%)Vitamin A425IU (9%)Vitamin C61.5mg (75%)Calcium62mg (6%)Iron1.8mg (10%)
All dietary info is predicated on third get together calculations and is barely an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.